Download the plug-in
FTPit Pro Server Edition (SE) downloads are available by clicking the Downloads button above.
This version of the plug-in is for use on FileMaker Server and Server Advanced. The file is a zip archive (.zip), so you will need to unzip the file once it is downloaded. The downloaded file can be found in your web browser's download folder. After the file is unzipped, you should have a folder named "FTPit_Pro_SE_3_6" that looks like the following.
The files in the folder are as follows:
- CNS Plug-ins License Agreement.pdf
- This is the license agreement for the SE plug-in.
- FTPit Pro SE ReadMe.rtf
- This file gives more information about the SE plug-in, including the changelog that shows what was updated in the most recent version.
- FTPit Pro Server Config.fmp12
- This is a FileMaker Pro 12 or above database that can be put on the FileMaker Server/Advanced to allow configuration of the SE plug-in.
- FTPit Pro Server Config.fp7
- This is a FileMaker Pro 11 or below database that can be put on the FileMaker Server/Advanced to allow configuration of the SE plug-in.
- This is the SE plug-in file for use on OSX. If you are on Windows, you can ignore this.
- This is the SE plug-in file for use on Windows. If you are on OSX, you can ignore this.
Now you have the plug-in files, continue installing the plug-in.