Download the plug-in
CNS Barcode downloads are available by clicking the Downloads button above.
The download file is a zip archive (.zip), which you will need to unzip once it is downloaded. The downloaded file can be found in your web browser's download folder. After the file is unzipped, you should have a folder named "CNS_Barcode3_1".
The files in the folder are as follows:
- CNS Plug-ins License Agreement.pdf
- This is the license agreement for the plug-in.
- CNS Barcode ReadMe.rtf
- This file gives more information about the plug-in, including the changelog that shows what was updated in the most recent version.
- CNS Barcode Installer.fmp12
- This is the Installer database. Open this database to install the plug-in. It also includes links to the CNS Barcode documentation and example databases.
Now you have the plug-in files, continue installing the plug-in.