MMColor is a user interface plug-in that allows your users to work with color palettes more like they would in any professional design application. MMColor has functions for bringing up the system color picker as well as custom sliders for adjusting any Component of any Color Space used by MMColor right in FileMaker® Pro. MMColor supports the RGB, HSV, HSL, CMY, and CMYK Color Spaces. The colors returned from MMColor can be used with FileMaker Pro’s TextColor calculation function to colorize text in fields, or it can return color chips that can be stored in container fields. The color chips can be set to any RGB value, any width and height, and any level of alpha transparency. You can use these color chips to dynamically alter the entire appearance of your solution in a matter of seconds, or allow your users to define their own color schemes for the solution you created for them.
- Dynamically create color images fit to place in container fields.
- Use sliders to edit component values like red, green, blue, hue, saturation, and value.
- Use sliders to edit an entire color space.
- Works with FileMaker 7.0 and above, including any runtime/bound solutions you make.
- Create color dynamically using FileMaker’s calculation engine.
- Convert hex color values to decimals for use with FileMaker’s “TextColor” function.
- No limit on what colors you can create.
- Use the system color picker to grab colors.
- Modify specific components of a color including: red, blue, green, hue, saturation, value, and others.
- Drag and drop colors between container fields.
- Drag and drop colors between container fields and windows in layout mode, and vise versa.
- Let end users choose colors without having to go into layout mode.
- Let end users choose colors without accessing FileMaker menus.
- Use colors behind transparent PNGs.
- Create custom palettes.
- Includes free Mini Color Match database.
- Images are PNGs and allow Alpha/Transparency levels.
- New: Images now contain correct JPEG “Preview” versions for use with Instant Web Publishing.
- New: Attach the sliders to any named layout object (FMP 8.5+).
- New: Server Edition now available for using MMColor with FileMaker Server and FileMaker Server Advanced.