|Mac||10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9|
|Win||2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|FileMaker Pro||7.0v3, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x, 14.x (32), 15.x (32Win), 16.x (32Win)|
Idle Script Fixes / Maintenance Updates
- Fixed issues with determining user idleness under FM11+.
- Fixed issues with Auto Update/Install Plug-in not completing successfully.
- Changed the internal script priority of Idle Script Events to fix issues with short idle times as well as allow Idle Script Events to interrupted paused scripts.
- Imported all core updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
FileMaker Pro 11 Fixes / Maintenance Updates
- Fixed a bug on Windows where the Script Combo Box in the Configuration Dialog was not updating with the Script Names after a Database Name was chosen.
- Merged in many core updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
- Fixed an issue with Developer Passwords.
- Added the VersionAutoUpdate function.
- Added FileMaker Pro 11 support.
Bug Fixes / New ShellExecute function / Misc Improvements
- Updated core plug-in code to include all changes/enhancements from other CNS Plug-ins.
- Added ShellExecute function for running command line commands in Unix on Mac and DOS on Windows.
- Renamed ShowConfigDialog function to Configure and exposed the preference setting functionality that was always there in the background.
- Added AreScriptEventsEnabled function.
- Added IsUserIdle function.
Fixed a CreateIntervalScriptEvent Time bug.
- Fixed a bug where CreateIntervalScriptEvent was ignoring the Time value.
- Also includes general plug-in core functionality improvements.
- Initial Release