Install the plug-in
You have now downloaded the Client plug-in archive, unzipped it, and are ready to install the plug-in. Installing a plug-in is as easy as copying a file from one directory to another.
- Close FileMaker Pro if it is open.
- Locate and open the folder you unzipped in the “Download the plug-in” section.
- Find the MMColor_OSX.fmplugi plug-in file, and copy it. This is done by either right clicking on the file and selecting Copy, or by using the Edit menu and selecting the Copy option.
- Browse to the location on your hard drive where FileMaker is installed. By default, this is usually in the following location, but may vary:
HD/Applications/FileMaker Pro X/
*Where X is the version number of FileMaker
- Find and open the “Extensions” folder which is located next to the FileMaker Pro application.
- Paste the plug-in file. This is done by either right clicking in an empty space and selecting Paste, or by using the Edit menu and selecting the Paste option.
- Open FileMaker Pro.