Download the plug-in
CNS Audit downloads are available by clicking the Downloads button above.
The Client version of the plug-in is for use in FileMaker Pro. The file is a zip archive (.zip), so you will need to unzip the file once it is downloaded. The downloaded file can be found in your web browser's download folder. After the file is unzipped, you should have a folder named "CNS_Audit_1_5" that looks like the following.
The files in the folder are as follows:
- CNS Plug-ins License Agreement.pdf
- This is the license agreement for the plug-in.
- CNS Audit ReadMe.rtf
- This file gives more information about the plug-in, including the changelog that shows what was updated in the most recent version.
- CNS Audit.fp7
- This is a FileMaker Pro 7 - 11 database. This simply directs you back to this website for documentation and examples.
- CNS Audit.fmp12
- This is a FileMaker Pro 12 database. This simply directs you back to this website for documentation and examples.
- This is the plug-in file for use on OSX. If you are on Windows, you can ignore this.
- This is the plug-in file for use on Windows. If you are on OSX, you can ignore this.
Now you have the plug-in files, continue installing the plug-in.